GBI Research has released the pharma report – “Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Gastric and Esophageal Cancers to 2019 – Crowded Late-Stage Pipelines and Favorable Market Conditions Encourage Robust Growth” Gastric and esophageal cancers are two orphan cancers of the...
May Foodie Penpal Reveal!
Hello Friends! Today is the last day of May, and you know what that means…Foodie Penpal Reveal day! You can see my foodie penpals for March and April here and here.
This month I got matched with Dana, she doesn’t blog but she lives in AZ like me, although not in the same city. You can follow her on twitter at @runningmomaz
Dana got me all kinds of goodies! Here is a picture of my loot!
My favorites were the Annie’s cheddar snack mix and the bars. That snack mix is addicting!
I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t also like everything else. included were: cherry licorice, more bars, dried banana chips and cinnamon toffee nuts. They were delish. I didn’t think I liked licorice, but as it turns out, I do! Go figure…
I loved my box this month! Mikey did too and even my nephew loved the licorice! He kept calling them candy flowers, haha. Thank You Dana!
I sent a package to Julie this month…check it out!
Here are some details about the Foodie Penpals program:
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you may need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have untill the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US and Canadian residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get to slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada!
If you want to participate in next month’s Foodie Penpal program, head on over to The Lean Green Bean by June 5th!