Health Correspondent Haley Huggins Investigates ResveratrolBeverly Hills: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 I am a 41 year old news veteran who has been tasked with covering the latest and greatest health crazes since 1989. In my stint I have seen everything from the thigh master to the Acai...
Personal Health Coaching for Nurses
As a health coach, I use both innovative and practical strategies to help you clarify what you want, explore options, enhance personal accountability and take action for optimal health. As a nurse, I understand the unique perspectives and challenges that you face in maintaining that balance between your life and your career. Together, we will create a dynamic partnership that will move you toward a satisfying and healthy lifestyle.
Among the potential benefits of hiring me as your health coach:
- I will work with you as a whole person, take time to listen to your concerns, and ask powerful questions to help motivate you to make changes.
- Through the nonjudgmental coaching partnership, you will be empowered to reach your highest level of health.
- You will be inspired to make positive changes in your life by being connected with the ways in which your health supports your personal purpose and values.
- You will be held accountable for your commitments, and empowered to identify lessons learned from whatever outcomes occur.
- I will help you create and sustain the mindset needed to make lifestyle changes by heightening personal awareness.
- You and I will work in partnership to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for forward movement.
- I will provide additional resources for making healthy behavior changes.
Are you missing an everyday sense of joy and well-being in your life? Have you tried to lose weight without success? Are you on medication for hypertension, diabetes, or other chronic illness, but believe that your disease could be better controlled or even cured by lifestyle changes? Do you get lots of exercise and eat well, but still find that stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep take a toll on your well-being? If so, you may find that hiring me as your health coach is the best thing you’ve ever done for yourself.
If you’re on the fence, I would like to offer you a free 20-minutes sample session. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 252-578-3393252-578-3393.
Coaching is most effective when done over time. My current package rate is $485 and includes:
- Eight sessions over eight weeks, either in-person, telephonically, or by Skype. The first session will last up to 75 minutes, and subsequent sessions will be 45-60 minutes long.
- Unlimited email access to me over the 8 week period, and one email check-in per month for six months following the end of your coaching period.
After the first eight weeks, you may continue coaching on a per-session basis.
Think about it this way…how much does ONE doctor’s office visit cost? Can you see that personal health coaching may have the potential to help you in ways that your doctor never could? Ideally, you could also learn new ways to help your family, friends, and loved-ones, and your mind may be opened to all sorts of new possibilities!
Not ready to commit to personal coaching? Try my 11-week e-course in self-care for nursing professionals for only $37!